Graphic Designers can be found working at advertising agencies, design studios, publishing houses, corporate communication departments, and television studios.
Here are a few qualities that effective graphic designers have in common:
- Creative: When it comes to design, you often have to think outside of the box.
- Flexible: Projects may require compromise and different approaches for different clients.
- Innovative: Design issues will require creativity and unique problem solving.
- Dependable: Clients and employers rely on you to get the job done.
Having a degree will increase my chances of being put at the top of the promotion list. I suggest Penn Foster programs all of the time to my coworkers. I am in the military, and Penn Foster is a very military-friendly school. I got all of my materials shipped to me while I was overseas for deployment.
- Amy G., Penn Foster College Graduate
I enjoyed very much the ability to become part of the Penn Foster group. The instructors were extremely helpful and kind. They were always there when I needed help or just plain needed advice.
- Ashley L., Penn Foster College Graduate
I am currently in my second semester and Penn Foster College is THE BEST online college for those of us who have full-time jobs and shift workers, because Penn Foster gives us the flexibility to study at our own convenience, at our own pace, and WITHOUT deadlines. And the cost is VERY inexpensive for a two-year Associate Degree.
- Todd L., Penn Foster College Student/
Your program includes:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Learning aids such as Adobe® CS6 Design Standard
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our experienced faculty
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal